I learned about jam tartlets while living in England, and my kids and husband are obsessed. I throw them together in a pinch, which is why they look like this. If you can make yours pretty, be sure to post and tag me so I can be inspired. Makes about 24 mini jam tartlets.
***This post may contain affiliate links. As a Sakara and Amazon affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This is at no cost to you but helps me run my website.***
- 1 cup spelt flour
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- jam or fruit preserves (St. Dalfour is our favorite brand because of the quality ingredients and low sugar content)
- Pulse all of the ingredients except the jam in a food processor.
- Add 1/4 cup water, and mix to form a dough.
- Let it chill in the fridge for 30 minutes (I have skipped this without disaster).
- Press dough into a mini muffin tin (or use a regular muffin tin).
- Spoon a tiny bit of fruit preserves on top of each.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 18-20 minutes.
1 thought on “Jam Tartlets”
I love how simple yet interesting your recipes always are 👏👏❤️❤️ Definitely going to try this!