My 15 Minute Morning Beauty Routine

Whenever I tell people I had adult acne, they can’t believe it. Not even dermatologists believe me! But I swear, it’s true. It wasn’t until I cleaned up my diet and made different lifestyle choices, that I saw long lasting change.

Even after I tell people that it’s 80% diet and lifestyle choices, they always want to know about the other 20%. Namely, they want to know about my beauty routine. So here it is!

***This post may contain affiliate links. As a Sakara and Amazon affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This is at no cost to you but helps me run my website.***

My 10-Step Morning Beauty Routine

  1. Drink my 1st glass of water with Sakara probiotics.
  2. Meditate.
  3. Drink my 2nd glass of water.
  4. Tone. For years, I used organic green tea bags and would still highly recommend this for sensitive skin. For the past couple of years, I switched to Biologique Recherche P50 PIGM 400 to treat my post-pregnancy melasma.
  5. Mist Biologique Recherche L’Eauxygenante all over my face. When traveling, I use Avene’s water spray instead.
  6. Apply Alpyn Beauty under eye cream.
  7. Massage Tracie Martyn lotion into face, neck and chest.
  8. Apply Suntegrity 5-in-1 tinted moisturizer sunscreen.
  9. Put Lucas Papaw Ointment on my lips.
  10. Go to the kitchen to drink my 3rd glass of water, this time hot water with lemon.

So there you have it! Ten easy steps. I usually meditate for about 10 minutes, so with my beauty routine taking 5, I can be ready for the day in 15 minutes (20 if I’m doing makeup). I just apply deodorant, get dressed, spritz my perfume and go!

My Beauty Routine Footnotes

You’ll notice I included my meditation and water drinking habits, which yes, probably falls under diet/lifestyle. I think, however, it’s a critical way to kick off my day. Hydration and stress levels definitely make a huge impact on my skin, which is why I drink at least 24 ounces of water before I’ve even had breakfast or coffee!

Finally, if I had to add a bonus #11, it would be exercise, which I always try to do in the morning. It’s a great way to increase circulation and flush out toxins. If I wake up early, I exercise right after I meditate. Otherwise, I do it after I have my lemon water.

Let me know if you decide to try any of these! And definitely let me know if you have any clean beauty must-haves! Leave a comment below.

PS – For my nighttime routine, click here.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top