This whole roasted cauliflower recipe is inspired by abcV, one of my favorite restaurants in NYC. It’s deliciously easy with just three simple steps: roast the cauliflower; make a tahini sauce; top with toppings.
***This post may contain affiliate links. As a Sakara and Amazon affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This is at no cost to you but helps me run my website.***
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- good quality sea salt
- 1/4 cup tahini (I love Mighty Sesame Co. because it’s extra smooth and creamy)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened plant milk (I like organic soy)
- 1 tsp date syrup (or maple syrup)
- handful of shelled pistachios, roughly chopped
- handful of goji berries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place the cauliflower on a baking tray, and cover with olive oil. Salt to taste. Bake for 75 minutes, or until a knife goes through without resistance.
- Combine the tahini, milk, syrup and about 1/4 tsp of salt to make the tahini sauce.
- Top the whole roasted cauliflower with the pistachios and goji berries.
4 thoughts on “Whole Roasted Cauliflower with Tahini Sauce”
This looks so fun and tasty! I’m definitely going to try it. I love how you provide the details on specific brands you use too – it’s helpful and inspires me to learn something new! Thank you 😊
Let me know how it turns out! I like to include my favorite brands because quality in = quality out 🙂
Looks delicious!! Have to try it!
Maybe if you call it cauliflower “steak”, Jeff will try it 😉