Our silicone donut pans finally arrived so naturally, we had to test them out! These were a huge hit, made obvious when 7 out of the 10 donuts we made were gone day one. I made the same glaze as the Mexican chocolate cake and sprinkled my favorite Vesta Chocolate cacao nibs on top.
- 1 2/3 cup Bob’s Red Mill paleo flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp ground flax
- 1/2 tbsp baking soda
- 1/2 tbsp psyllium husk powder
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 cup unsweetened plant milk
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
Mix dry and wet ingredients separately. Then add wet to dry. Spoon into the donut molds, and bake at 325 for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.